Where you have been able to get your CV to speak for you and you have been called for an interview, you then have to speak for yourself at the interview.
Bear the following points in mind:
- Be confident in your answers and how you relate them across
- Use as many work related scenarios in answering your questions as possible
- Use accounting terminologies as much as possible
- Never say “NO” to a question
- Always ask one or two questions at the end when given the opportunity to do so
- Start and end with a firm handshake and greet the interviewers using their names, where possible
In the next sets of blogs I will be expanding on each of the above bullet points, so I will encourage you to read through these if you are seriously looking for work.
WE WISH YOU ALL TH BEST from:
THE TRAINING PLACE OF EXCELLENCE